Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
Pribinova 12, Bratislava, 81109, Slovakia
Phone: +421 (0)2 3535 0000
4.6/5 23 reviews
Warm welcome at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
The Sheraton Bratislava Hotel is ideally located on the bank of Danube river, the Old Town and most of Bratislava sights can be reached in just 10 minutes walking. The EUROVEA with 200 shops, bars and restaurants, and a vast riverside park with a promenade is right adjacent to the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel. The new building of Slovak National Theater can be found directly opposite of the hotel. Just a 15-minute drive from Bratislava International Airport and 35 minutes drive from Vienna International Airport, the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel has the ideal location for your stay in Bratislava.
Share your memories from Bratislava: #SheratonBratislava #betterwhenshared
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
SUITES WITH 10% DISCOUNT AND 3,000 BONUS STARPOINTS
Mother’s Day Package
Mother’s Day comes around only once per year, so when it does, make sure you celebrate your mum in style – not just one day, but the whole month. Spoil your loved mum with fabulous stay in one of our comfortable rooms and enjoy a little luxury with pampering manicure.
Mother’s Day Package include:
- 1 x 30 min. manicure
- Acces to the wellness center ZION SPA PREMIUM
- Breakfast in Brasserie Anjou
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Special offer is available during the weekends (Friday to Sunday) throughout the month May.
Sheraton Family Package
It's time to remind your family how much fun a vacation can be. The Sheraton Family Package makes it easy for everyone to create new memories in Bratislava.
- Second room (connecting if available) offered at a 50% discount for kids up to 21 years.
- Kids under 12 eat for free from the kids menu with purchase of an adult meal in restaurant.
If different room types are booked, the discount will be applied to the lower room type at time of check-in.
Sheraton Romance Package
Love stories are invited. Spend the night at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel where a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate will help lift the mood. Then enjoy breakfast in restaurant and linger a little longer with a late check out. Because you don’t just stay here. You belong.
Your Sheraton Romance Package includes:
- Sparkling wine, chocolate or fruit plate delivered to your room or suite of your choice
- Daily breakfast served in the comfort of your Sheraton Signature Bed or in the Brasserie Anjou
- 4pm late checkout lets you spend a little extra time together (subject to availability)
- Free use of hotel sauna and relaxation area
- Free access to our 24/7 Sheraton Fitness
Rates from 145 EUR per room per night.
Sheraton Club - The Upside of Everything
Upgrade to the Club level at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel on your next trip to Bratislava and enjoy:
- Unlimited access to our private Club Lounge
- Complimentary breakfast at Brasserie Anjou and evening hors d'oeuvres in the Club Lounge
- All-day variety of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Free High Speed Internet Access in the Club Lounge
- Daily international newspaper
- Enjoy bottled water and plush bathrobes in your Club guestroom
SUITES WITH 10% DISCOUNT AND 3,000 BONUS STARPOINTS
Get inspired in Bratislava. Take advantage of an exclusive 10% discount to sample
one of our suites for your next stay at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel.
Stay in a Junior or Executive Suite and enjoy one of our packages including:
- Exclusive 10% discount from the suite price
- Choose from 3,000 Bonus Starpoints® or a 45-minute massage for two
- Breakfast for two in Brasserie Anjou
- Complimentary access to Club Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Chocolate delivered to your room
Not a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program?
Join and Register - it's complimentary.
Suite deal with 10% off Suite rate, including breakfast, amenity, internet and 45-minute massage per person/ stay.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 23 verified guest reviews
96%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We had never been to Bratislava before and everyone we spoke to before our arrival , even Slovaks were surprised we had 4 nights booked in this lovely city . I can only reassure anyone reading this that Bratislava is underrated and has much to offer. Wonderful walks along the Danube, old city and great tours of the city itself, the open air market is a must, and filled with amusing sculptures and art,
The only place to stay when in Bratislava is the Sheraton.
There are so many positives, and here are a few. The SPG recognition is fantastic and our upgraded room magnificent but even the basic rooms look great. Breakfast is varied and tasty with a chef cooking station , preparing anything for. Waffles, omelet to eggs benedict.
Wifi is adequate, fitness centre first rate and indoor pool lovely. Within a few short steps are great al fresco restaurants overlooking the Danube. And then there is the staff. The executive lounge is wonderful and staff such as Juraj and Tomas, for whom, nothing is too much trouble
And our stay was perfect. Bratislava is a hidden gem of cities and the Sheraton holds pride of place as its best hotel. We will return.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Valet parking: EUR 30.00
- Central location, very convenient access to business, tourist and shopping areas
- Mercedes car transportation to local stations and Vienna airport
- Spa in city centre
- SPG Category 3
- Club Lounge to enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening drinks
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 10 meeting rooms
- Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience
- Presidential Suite
- Club Floor
How to find us
Centrally located, 10-minute walk from the Old Town. The newly constructed Slovak National Theatre is just opposite the hotel and the Eurovea shopping mall is right adjacent to the hotel.
- Bratislava Airport (BTS)
- Bratislava Main Bus Terminal
- Bratislava Main Train Station
- Petrzalka Train Station
- Vienna International Airport (VIE)
How To Get Here
Dine with great food and an even greater location
Dining is not only about the food, it is also about the atmosphere. We want you to feel welcome and enjoy the time you spend with us.
- Brasserie Anjou
- Port Wilson Lobby Lounge
- Amber's Bar
- Cost: $$$
- Cuisine Type: French
- SPG Discount: 10%
- Hours Of Operation
Hours Of Operation
Your meetings in Bratislava
10 flexible meeting spaces to hold up to 600 guests, the latest conference technologies and a dedicated team of meeting specialists.
The right place for a successful event.