Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
Pribinova 12, Bratislava, 81109, Slovakia
Phone: +421 (0)2 3535 0000
4.6/5 189 reviews
Warm welcome at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
The Sheraton Bratislava Hotel is ideally located on the bank of Danube river, the Old Town and most of Bratislava sights can be reached in just 10 minutes walking. The EUROVEA with 200 shops, bars and restaurants, and a vast riverside park with a promenade is right adjacent to the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel. The new building of Slovak National Theater can be found directly opposite of the hotel. Just a 15-minute drive from Bratislava International Airport and 35 minutes drive from Vienna International Airport, the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel has the ideal location for your stay in Bratislava.
Share your memories from Bratislava: #SheratonBratislava #betterwhenshared
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Sheraton Family Package
It's time to remind your family how much fun a vacation can be. The Sheraton Family Package makes it easy for everyone to create new memories in Bratislava.
- Second room (connecting if available) offered at a 50% discount for kids up to 21 years.
- Kids under 12 eat for free from the kids menu with purchase of an adult meal in restaurant.
If different room types are booked, the discount will be applied to the lower room type at time of check-in.
Sheraton Romance Package
Love stories are invited. Spend the night at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel where a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate will help lift the mood. Then enjoy breakfast in restaurant and linger a little longer with a late check out. Because you don’t just stay here. You belong.
Your Sheraton Romance Package includes:
- Sparkling wine, chocolate or fruit plate delivered to your room or suite of your choice
- Daily breakfast served in the comfort of your Sheraton Signature Bed or in the Brasserie Anjou
- 4pm late checkout lets you spend a little extra time together (subject to availability)
- Free use of hotel sauna and relaxation area
- Free access to our 24/7 Sheraton Fitness
Rates from 145 EUR per room per night.
Sheraton Club - The Upside of Everything
Upgrade to the Club level at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel on your next trip to Bratislava and enjoy:
- Unlimited access to our private Club Lounge
- Complimentary breakfast at Brasserie Anjou and evening hors d'oeuvres in the Club Lounge
- All-day variety of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Free High Speed Internet Access in the Club Lounge
- Daily international newspaper
- Enjoy bottled water and plush bathrobes in your Club guestroom
SUITES WITH 10% DISCOUNT
Get inspired in Bratislava. Take advantage of an exclusive 10% discount to sample
one of our suites for your next stay at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel.
Stay in a Junior or Executive Suite and enjoy one of our packages including:
- Exclusive 10% discount from the suite price
- 45-minute massage as a gift
- Breakfast for two in Brasserie Anjou
- Complimentary access to Club Lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Chocolate delivered to your room
Not a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program?
Join and Register - it's complimentary.
Suite deal with 10% off Suite rate, including breakfast, amenity, internet and 45-minute massage per person/ stay.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 189 verified guest reviews
95%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I decided to stay at the Sheraton Hotel in Bratislava due to its proximity to Vienna. I did not expect much, even with the high reviews; however, my expectations were far exceeded. During check in/out, both Franceska and Domenika were outstanding. The bellman was also outstanding (I had 6 large pieces of luggage with me and I've had some "looks" from other bellmen, but this one was helpful and smiling throughout our encounter). The club lounge was quite nice; albeit, somewhat slow in service (due to the holiday period as the attendant was working both the bar and the club lounge). The room was exceptional, clean, large, bright (not drab)! The furniture was new. I was more surprised because I paid for the room with cash and points, and my experience with cash and points is that you do not get the normal platinum upgrade because you are not paying full price. The breakfast was perhaps the best that I've ever had at a Sheraton (I've stayed at least 50 around the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas). The food overall (to include the waffles and omelettes as well as the pumpkin cheesecake/apple strudel) was far better than the most high end SPG/Marriott chains. The hotel's location is right next to the Opera House and a high end outlet shopping mall. The high end shops at the mall were much better priced than anywhere else in Western Europe. I will be back and hope to spend at least 3 to 4 nights.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Valet parking: EUR 30.00
- Central location, very convenient access to business, tourist and shopping areas
- Mercedes car transportation to local stations and Vienna airport
- Spa in city centre
- SPG Category 3
- Club Lounge to enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening drinks
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 10 meeting rooms
- Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience
- Presidential Suite
- Club Floor
How to find us
Centrally located, 10-minute walk from the Old Town. The newly constructed Slovak National Theatre is just opposite the hotel and the Eurovea shopping mall is right adjacent to the hotel.
How To Get Here
Dine with great food and an even greater location
Dining is not only about the food, it is also about the atmosphere. We want you to feel welcome and enjoy the time you spend with us.
- Brasserie Anjou
- Port Wilson Lobby Lounge
- Amber's Bar
- Cost: $$$
- SPG Discount: 10%
- Hours Of Operation
Hours Of Operation
Your meetings in Bratislava
10 flexible function rooms to hold up to 600 guests, the latest conference technologies and a dedicated team of meeting specialists.
The right place for a successful event.