210 sqm of luxury
Our luxuriously appointed Presidential Suite consists of separate living room with spacious seating area and a large conference/dinner table for up to 22 people, master bedroom with abundance of space for your work and relax, spacious marble bathroom with hydro-massage rain shower and bath tub, dressing room with vanity table and a fully-equipped kitchenette. In addition to the total area of 210 sqm, the Presidential Suite boasts a high-end multimedia system and a private terrace with stunning panoramic views over the EUROVEA Central Square and the Danube River.
Presidential Suite can be easily turned into two-bedroom suite by connecting it with the adjacent Executive suite. Guests of the Presidential Suite may enjoy the privileges of our Club Lounge, as well as the Sheraton Fitness opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the relaxing ZION SPA PREMIUM. Relaxing, upscale space, our Club Lounge offers complimentary breakfast at Brasserie Anjou, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and a variety of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage options available throughout the day. Daily international newspapers are also available at the Club Lounge.
For your convenient stay:
Upgraded in-room amenities:
- Located on the top floor with private terrace boasting panoramic views
- Super King-size Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience (240 x 200 cm)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- High-end Bang & Olufsen multimedia system
- Spacious sitting area and large conference/dinner table for up to 22 people
- Luxurious bathroom with TV, hydro-massage rain shower and bath tub
- Modern fireplace to create a cozy atmosphere
Standard in-room amenities:
- Air-conditioning with individual control panel
- Work desk with direct dialing telephone
- Free Wired/WiFi High Speed Internet Access
- 42" flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- In-room safe with electrical socket
- Mini Bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary access to ZION SPA PREMIUM
- Complimentary access to the 24/7 Sheraton Fitness
- Free access to the exclusive Club Lounge
For enquiries contact our Reservation Department:
T: +421 02 3535 0300
Hear from our guests about their stay from 184 verified guest reviews
95%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We had never been to Bratislava before and everyone we spoke to before our arrival , even Slovaks were surprised we had 4 nights booked in this lovely city . I can only reassure anyone reading this that Bratislava is underrated and has much to offer. Wonderful walks along the Danube, old city and great tours of the city itself, the open air market is a must, and filled with amusing sculptures and art,
The only place to stay when in Bratislava is the Sheraton.
There are so many positives, and here are a few. The SPG recognition is fantastic and our upgraded room magnificent but even the basic rooms look great. Breakfast is varied and tasty with a chef cooking station , preparing anything for. Waffles, omelet to eggs benedict.
Wifi is adequate, fitness centre first rate and indoor pool lovely. Within a few short steps are great al fresco restaurants overlooking the Danube. And then there is the staff. The executive lounge is wonderful and staff such as Juraj and Tomas, for whom, nothing is too much trouble
And our stay was perfect. Bratislava is a hidden gem of cities and the Sheraton holds pride of place as its best hotel. We will return.