210 sqm of luxury
Our luxuriously appointed Presidential Suite consists of separate living room with spacious seating area and a large conference/dinner table for up to 22 people, master bedroom with abundance of space for your work and relax, spacious marble bathroom with hydro-massage rain shower and bath tub, dressing room with vanity table and a fully-equipped kitchenette. In addition to the total area of 210 sqm, the Presidential Suite boasts a high-end multimedia system and a private terrace with stunning panoramic views over the EUROVEA Central Square and the Danube River.
Presidential Suite can be easily turned into two-bedroom suite by connecting it with the adjacent Executive suite. Guests of the Presidential Suite may enjoy the privileges of our Club Lounge, as well as the Sheraton Fitness opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the relaxing ZION SPA PREMIUM. Relaxing, upscale space, our Club Lounge offers complimentary breakfast at Brasserie Anjou, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and a variety of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage options available throughout the day. Daily international newspapers are also available at the Club Lounge.
For your convenient stay:
Upgraded in-room amenities:
- Located on the top floor with private terrace boasting panoramic views
- Super King-size Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience (240 x 200 cm)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- High-end Bang & Olufsen multimedia system
- Spacious sitting area and large conference/dinner table for up to 22 people
- Luxurious bathroom with TV, hydro-massage rain shower and bath tub
- Modern fireplace to create a cozy atmosphere
Standard in-room amenities:
- Air-conditioning with individual control panel
- Work desk with direct dialing telephone
- Free Wired/WiFi High Speed Internet Access
- 42" flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- In-room safe with electrical socket
- Mini Bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary access to ZION SPA PREMIUM
- Complimentary access to the 24/7 Sheraton Fitness
- Free access to the exclusive Club Lounge
For enquiries contact our Reservation Department:
T: +421 02 3535 0300
Hear from our guests about their stay from 188 verified guest reviews
95%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This is one of the best Sheratons I've ever stayed at. The rooms are gorgeous, spacious, new. The location is very close to the historical center even by foot, and it has an opera and a good shopping mall right outside its entrance. Excellent front desk staff, very thoughtful in anticipating every need.
The Zion spa has the same concept, staff and procedures as in the more expensive hotels River Park and Kempinski Tatra mountains.