210 sq. meters of luxury
Our luxuriously appointed Presidential Suite consists of separate living room with spacious seating area and a large conference/dinner table for up to 27 people, master bedroom with abundance of space for your work and relax, spacious marble bathroom with hydro-massage rain shower and bath tub, dressing room with vanity table, and a fully-equipped kitchenette. In addition to the total area of 210 sq. meters, the Presidential Suite boasts a high-end multimedia system and a private terrace with stunning panoramic views over the Eurovea Central Square and the Danube River.
Presidential Suite can be easily turned into two-bedroom suite by connecting it with the adjacent Executive suite. Guests of the Presidential Suite may enjoy the privileges of our Club Lounge, as well as the Sheraton Fitness opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the relaxing Zion Spa Premium. Relaxing, upscale space, our Club Lounge offers complimentary breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres and a variety of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverage options available throughout the day. Daily international newspapers are also available at the Club Lounge.
For your convenient stay:
Upgraded in-room amenities:
- Located on the top floor with private terrace boasting panoramic views
- Super King-size Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience (240 x 200 cm)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- High-end Bang & Olufsen multimedia system
- Spacious sitting area and large conference/dinner table for up to 27 people
- Luxurious bathroom with TV, hydro-massage rain shower and bath tub
- Modern fireplace to create a cozy atmosphere
Standard in-room amenities:
- Air-conditioning with individual control panel
- Work desk with direct dialing telephone
- Free Wired/WiFi High Speed Internet Access
- 42" flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- In-room safe with electrical socket
- Mini Bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary access to Zion Spa Premium
- Complimentary access to the 24/7 Sheraton Fitness
- Free access to the exclusive Club Lounge
For enquiries please call our Reservations team at: +421 2 3535 0300 or email: email@example.com
Hear from our guests about their stay from 23 verified guest reviews
95%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Stayed here for a short vacation to visit Bratislava. Drove for day trips to Vienna and Budapest. Was upgraded to a Jr. Suite. I wanted a room with 2 beds, and the front desk quickly switched me to a different jr suite with two beds. The breakfast in the morning is awesome! They even make great crepes and waffles. Sheraton club lounge is also great, with food and beverage in the evening, My Suite even had an Nespresso machine!
The only negative e I saw was the parking situation isn't great. The advertised 27 euro self park is in the underground mall parking lot and it is hourly, i drove around for street parking most days.
Uber too or from airport earned spg points and was 20 euros cheaper then cab.