Transportation & Parking
Arrive at the Sheraton Bratislava in style
Conveniently located only 15 minutes driving from Bratislava International Airport and a 35 minutes drive from Vienna International Airport, the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel has the ideal location for your stay in Bratislava be it for business or leisure.
And since Vienna and Bratislava are the nearest located EU capitals you can choose one of the following options when arriving to Bratislava from Vienna.
Arriving from Vienna
From Vienna city to Bratislava
- Bus: From Südtirolerplatz to Bratislava Mlynské Nivy operated by Slovak Lines. The journey takes approximately 85 minutes.
- Train: From Vienna HBF to Bratislava main train station or Bratislava Petržalka station.
- Speed Boat: The Twin City Liner speed boat runs between March and November from Schwedenplatz and stops at the Bratislava Port only 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
- Hotel Limousine: the cost for maximally 3 passengers is 95 € (120 € for Mercedes Benz Vito, maximally 7 passengers).
From Vienna International Airport Schwechat
- Bus: Slovak Lines Bus or RegioJet bus stop is located outside of the main terminal and the buses run to Bratislava Bridge SNP or Mlynské Nivy. The journey takes approximately 55 minutes. For accurate information please visit their websites.
- Hotel Limousine: the cost for maximally 3 passengers is 65 € (95 € for Mercedes Benz Vito, maximally 7 passengers).
Arriving from Bratislava
From Bratislava Airport M.R.Štefánik
- Public Transport: from the Airport board the bus no. 61 and go to Hlavná Stanica then change for the troley bus no. 210 and disembark on bus stop Nove SND. This journey takes approximately 40 minutes.
- Taxi: journey takes approximately 20 minutes
- Hotel Limousine: the cost for maximally 3 passengers is 26 € (32 € for Mercedes Benz Vito, maximally 7 passengers)
From Mlynské Nivy Bus Terminal
- Walking distance: 10 minutes
- Public Transport: Take the bus no. 70 and disembark on Malá Scéna bus stop (5 minutes walking distance from the hotel).
- Taxi: Journey takes 5 minutes.
From the main train station:
- Public Transport: Take the trolley bus no. 210 which goes directly to Nove SND bus stop. The journey takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Taxi: By taxi you can reach the hotel in 10 minutes.
Sheraton Bratislava Hotel is proud to be the first hotel in Bratislava to offer 24-hour Valet parking service. It will be our pleasure to park your car in the hotel garage and bring it back in front of the hotel whenever you may need it. Enjoy hassle-free parking for 3 EUR per hour or 30 EUR for 24 hours.
We would be delighted to arrange your transfers to and/or from the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel for you. Our elegant hotel car with highly skilled driver will be there to pick you up at the airport, train station or bus terminal at any time that suits you. In our brand new limousines you are welcome to enjoy stylish interior, complimentary beverages and magazines.
For more information and reservations, please contact our Concierge at +421 2 3535 0031 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.